In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Atos Medical is facilitating live panel discussions with leading international facilities to discuss how they have modified their practices during the pandemic. Past panel discussions are available to view here.
Past panel discussions:
- Live Panel Discussion: Changes in clinical practice and impact on head and neck patient care and outcomes due to COVID – 15 June 2021
- Voice Prosthesis and tracheoesophageal puncture – problems and solutions – 13 April 2021
- Early handsfree speech after total laryngectomy – 18 February 2021
- COVID-19 and airway management of the laryngectomy and tracheostomy patient – 12 May 2020
- Laryngectomy surgery, management and rehabilitation during COVID-19 – 19 May 2020
- Laryngectomy care considerations and telepractice during COVID-19 – 26 May 2020
- Tracheostomy Care in the Hospital and Community during COVID-19 – 2 June 2020
- Best Practice Sharing in Head and Neck Cancer Patient Management during COVID-19 – 16 June 2020
- Laryngectomy and Tracheostomy Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic – 30 June 2020
- Laryngectomy and Tracheostomy Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic – 27 October 2020
- Voice Prosthesis Management During COVID-19 – 24 November 2020
- Airway, Communication and Swallowing Management in Tracheostomy and Laryngectomy Patients during the COVID-19 Pandemic – 8 December 2020
To view the recordings of the panel discussions, click on the button below (login required).
Note: For new users, please register for an account.
Join us at our next live panel discussion:
More information coming soon.