Provox® Vega™ is a voice prosthesis used by thousands of people who have undergone a laryngectomy. The Provox Vega voice prosthesis is preferred by many patients, saying it is closest to the natural way of speaking in terms of fluency and phrasing.
Based on valuable input from physicians and speech language pathologists, we have recently improved the Provox Vega Insertion System* by redesigning the tip of the loading tube.
In order to share insights and learnings about the new development, we offer a 30 minute on-demand webinar that introduces the improved Provox Vega Insertion System with the updated loading tube. In the webinar, you will learn more about the newly redesigned tip and take part of the valuable clinician feedback on usage.
The webinar is available on-demand until February 28, 2022.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Voice Prosthesis Management
- Background and Overview
- Feedback from US SLP
- Learnings from a Clinical Perspective
About the new improved tip
The re-design of the loading tube tip
- Gentle and smooth insertion: a slim, concave tip shape to minimize tissue irritation when entering the puncture.
- Easy to place: reduced slit width and length for more control and improved visibility when placing the voice prosthesis.
- Maintained tip shape: improved production process to maintain tip shape even after several placement attempts.