Our quarterly newsletter with trends, current information and literature regarding Atos products and their usage around the world.
Here is the latest LitAlert.
LitAlert issue #44 summarizes recent publications on topics including the effects of a post-laryngectomy clinical care pathway, communication after tracheostomy and laryngectomy using Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), and the listener’s perception of alaryngeal speech.
- Commentary on the management of total laryngectomy patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 Tracheostomy Guidance
- Managing head and neck cancer patients with tracheostomy or laryngectomy during the COVID-9 pandemic
- Safe management of laryngectomized patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Systematic review of international guidelines for tracheostomy in COVID-19 patients
- Cost-effectiveness of surgery compared to organ preservation
- Management of tracheostomy and laryngectomy in the context of COVID-19
- Voice prosthesis management – a one-year snapshot
- Multidimensional evaluation of voice outcomes following TL
- Expiratory Muscle Strength Training in laryngectomized patients
- Cost-effectiveness of HMEs compared to stoma covers in US
- Method to facilitate the injection of botulinum toxin
- Swallowing and quality of life after total laryngectomy
- COVID-19 and management of neck breathers
- Beatboxing and voice rehabilitation after laryngectomy