An electrolarynx is often used right after surgery, before healing enough to speak with a voice prosthesis. Many also choose to use an electrolarynx as a backup, or a temporary means of communication.
- Affordable and simple to use with external tone and volume adjustments
- Quality sound, voice range and construction
- Includes rechargeable AA batteries for your convenience and longer use time
- USB charging – plug it in like a mobile phone
- Plug it in at night, have a full charge by morning
- Compact and lightweight