Robust and reliable
Provox2 was introduced in 1997 and is the predecessor of Provox Vega. It is a robust and reliable device, used by many patients through the years, and proven in a large number of clinical studies. Provox2 was the first voice prosthesis where the replacement was is carried out in an anterograde manner using a single-use insertion tool.
- Robust flanges to prevent dislodgement
- Radiopaque stabilizing blue ring
- Available in 22.5Fr
What to do if your voice prosthesis is leaking?
How does a voice prosthesis work?
- Kress P, Schafer P, Schwerdtfeger FP, Rosler S. Are modern voice prostheses better? A lifetime comparison of 749 voice prostheses. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2014;271(1):133-40.
- Lewin J, Baumgart l, Barrow M, Hutcheson. Device Life of the Tracheoesophageal Voice Prosthesis Revisited. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017;143(1):65-71.
- Petersen JF, Lansaat L, Timmermans AJ, van der Noort V, Hilgers FJM, van den Brekel MWM. Postlaryngectomy prosthetic voice rehabilitation outcomes in a consecutive cohort of 232 patients over a 13-year period. Head Neck. 2019;41(3):623-31.