Atos MyLife Wins Awards
We are thrilled to announce that our MyLife app won four awards at the12th annual Lovie awards.
Atos MyLife App wins multiple Lovie awards
We are thrilled to announce that our MyLife app won four awards at the 12th annual Lovie awards. The Atos MyLife app is a unique and free tool that is specially designed for people who have undergone or are about to undergo a total laryngectomy, as well as their family and friends.
Atos MyLife won the following Lovie awards:
- Gold Lovie Winner: Utilities and Services
- Silver Lovie Winner: Wellness & Lifestyle
- Bronze Lovie Winner: Best practices
- People’s Lovie Winner: Best practices
The Lovie Awards
Now in its twelfth year, the Lovie Awards honor the very best and brightest of the European digital space, taking home Gold, Silver, Bronze, and People’s Lovie Awards. We are excited to learn that the Atos MyLife app landed an amazing number of four (!) awards.
“I am immensely proud of this recognition of the Atos MyLife app’s value as a personal companion to anyone who has undergone a total laryngectomy. This is another great testament of how we succeed when we team up across functions – and with the great advice from digital experts, healthcare professionals and patients. It is also great to see that not only the jury, but also the people voted for the app as a winner! Thank you to everyone who has been involved in making this possible,” says Caroline Vagner Rosenstand, President of Atos Medical.
The 12th Annual Lovie Awards received 1,000 entries from 30 countries. The winners are celebrated at the Tomorrow Together which showcases this year’s best digital work from across Europe where visitors can watch the speeches of all Lovie Award winners including our 7-word thank you speech from patients.
What is Atos MyLife app?
Developed in close collaboration with healthcare professionals, the 4.8 out of 5 stars rated Atos MyLife app has achieved significant appeal with over 6.000 users in five countries beginning of 2022. With the launch in five new countries, Atos MyLife app is available for iOS and Android devices in Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and UK. Atos MyLife app complements individual advice from a qualified healthcare professional nicely by serving as guidance and inspiration to achieve an improved quality of life. The main sections consist of the following:
- Exercises: A series of voice rehabilitation exercises to help patients recover their ability to speak and breathe better after a total laryngectomy. Developed with a team of experienced healthcare professionals, the exercises provide an interactive and rewarding approach to help patients reach their voice potential under the guidance of their speech language pathologist.
- Learning: App users can read articles and watch videos from both patients and clinicians, including unique stories and professional advice. They can be inspired to improve their quality of life with topics such as breathing and speaking plus helpful tips for their daily life and care routine.
- Products: Read about the Provox product ranges in the products section where users can also request more information about those products that interest them.