Atos Medical has a long and proud history developing specialized solutions people living with a laryngectomy. Learn more about us and the community you are also part of:
- More than 100,000 people have undergone laryngectomy surgery worldwide.
- Atos Medical was founded in 1986 in southern Sweden by brothers Gert and Jan-Ove Persson.
- In cooperation with the Netherlands Cancer Institute, our Research & Development team launched the first Provox voice prosthesis in 1990 with the aim of improving voice rehabilitation after total laryngectomy.
- We have offices in 20 countries, and distributors spanning more than 60 countries.
- We won the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award for Provox Luna in 2018.
- We completed 3,500 end-user events with more than 9,000 users participating in 2017.
- 125 new employees were welcomed to Atos Medical in 2017.
- We take safety very seriously so we are proud to say that we had zero work-related accidents or injuries in 2017.
- Our call centers made close to 170,000 outbound calls in 2017.
- We won the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award for Provox ComingHome in 2016.
- Over the past 30 years we have served the needs of over 70,000 people with laryngectomy-related issues.
- Our products are featured in more than 150 peer-reviewed publications.
- All Provox products are manufactured in Hörby, Sweden, which is also where our company started more than 30 years ago
Thank you for your interest in Atos Medical!
We have received your email and will get back to you within 1-2 days. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com
Your Atos Medical Customer Support Team
we were not able to send the e-mail. Please check your internet connection and try again.
If you get this message again please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Atos Medical Support Team
We look forward to see you!
Please try again.
If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us